In addition to his impressive career achievements, Joe has a passion for all things related to entrepreneurship and innovation in high-growth, Australian companies. He is also an avid consumer of books and podcasts related to proven business growth strategies.
- Key involvement in the planning, launch and expansion of a national facilities management company resulting in the establishment of 7 branches in Queensland, New South Wales & Victoria specialising in the provision of property services and asset maintenance services for clients including Kmart, Kelvin Grove Urban Village, NRMA, Leighton Contractors, Lend Lease and Ray White Commercial.
- Successfully formulating and implementing a comprehensive industrial marketing and sales campaign for the 3rd largest global elevator company in relation to their ground-breaking “machine-room-less” high-rise elevator technology. This directly resulted in 16 new building projects being specified with this technology by consulting engineers or high-rise construction firms in South East Queensland following implementation of the campaign.
- Successfully recruiting and coaching a national sales network of 150 Accredited Advisor organisations resulting in almost $60M of equity capital raised for over 120 high-growth innovative Australian companies via private and high net-worth investors.
- Instrumental in the national and international expansion of a B2B mining services company resulting in contracts being secured with numerous high-profile mining services, oil & gas and construction firms around Australia.
Joe’s Professional Development
- Bachelor of Business – Marketing Major
- Diploma of Export Management
- Certificate III in Engineering – Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Licence – Qualified Electrical Fitter & Mechanic
- Builder Site Supervisor Licence – Unrestricted Open
- Workplace Health & Safety Officer
- The Dale Carnegie Effective Communications & Human Relations Course
- The Toastmasters International Success Leadership & Communication Program
Joe’s Core Personal Attributes
Together, the following four core personal attributes form the foundations of Joe Olejnik’s track-record as an autonomous, proactive and proven B2B
business development manager that consistently delivers on-target marketing and sales results: